Most booked hotels
A&O Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 7.2km
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 6.6km
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 6.6km
the niu Tab
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 7.78km
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 3.9km
Moxy Duesseldorf South Hotel
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 16.03km
b'mine Hotel Dusseldorf
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 9.45km
Your free enquiry
Mechanical Components, Tools, Hardware, Welding
Event website :
Update for Aluminium 2022
Aluminium 2022 will be hosted as a live trade show from 27.09.2022 to 29.09.2022. Strict COVID-19 safety measures will be put in place at Messe Düsseldorf, the edition's host location. The safeguards included in the safety plan are:
- Attendants will be asked to show 3G certificates such as negative test results, vaccination travel documents, or proof of recovery prior to entering the event. Negative test results produced by PCR or rapid antigen tests are examples of valid 3G documents. All test results will remain valid for 48 hours, irrespective of the type of performed laboratory test. They can be extended at the Messe Düsseldorf's specialised test centre. The CovPass or Corona-Warn apps must be used to upload all 3G documents.
- Pre-registration is required for all participants, and tickets can only be purchased online. This step is needed to avoid crowd congestion and to track down contacts should infections take place. Hand disinfection should be done on a regular basis by all attendees. They should also avoid as much as possible physical networking. Face masks must be worn at all times. At this time, the social distance regulation that attendees must follow is to maintain a 2-metre distance at all times.
- Messe Düsseldorf will conduct several significant changes in order to maintain the safety measures. To avert crowd congestions, separate entry and exit areas will be installed. To establish and maintain social distance, the hallways will be expanded as well. Disinfection dispensers will be placed in strategic locations throughout the venue, such as the entrance areas. All locations of the venue, including the exhibition halls, will be disinfected on a regular basis. This will especially apply to high-touch surfaces such as the door handles.
Aluminium brings you all the latest news and trends on the rise in the wire, cable and metalworking industry – all neatly presented and discussed on a global platform with a sizeable audience and a growing return. Aluminium gives you the opportunity to network with decision makers, suppliers and consumers. Product categories feature connection technology, recycling, alloy trading, auxiliaries, prefabricated buildings, refractory, rolling mills, traffic control systems and more.
- An audience made out of over 27,500 trade visitors;
- A support program that targets career development for talent in all areas;
- A series of themed guided tours that enable discovery;
- Access to matchmaking software that will support your business goals to schedule more meetings.
The international trade fair is based in Dusseldorf, Germany and lasts for three days in total. Editions are spaced out every two years and Reed Exhibitions Deutschland GmbH is the official organiser. There are two sets of opening hours. For visitors, door open at 09:00 in the morning and close at 06:00 in the afternoon at Messe Dusseldorf. Exhibitors, on the other hand, have an additional hour before opening and closing time.
Audience and statistics
The reason why Aluminium has been a major go-to event among professionals is the strong focus on technological progress as can be seen through the programming items above. As a result, the trade fair has seen a fair share of international exhibitors and visitors, prompting organisers to label the event as the “United Nations of ALUMINIUM”. Another aspect not to be ignored is the support given towards professionals seeking new career opportunities and further training. There are also Special Forum filled with exciting lectures and the Innovation Areas Aluminium.
Affordable hotel offers near Messe Düsseldorf
Get a fine room close to the action with the active help from Trade Fair Trips ltd. We are veterans when it comes to accommodation for trips and promise the best hotel prices for Aluminium. Just send us your ideal price and location and we’ll create a custom list with hotel bookings for Aluminium for you. It’s simple to book hotels close to Messe Dusseldorf and keep expenses to a minimum.
Full list ofBook Now
How to get to Aluminium
from Dusseldorf Hbf is 1h 30 min walk or 30 min with a bicycle
1h 5 min with a walk or 25 min with a bike
from Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof the ride will take you 30 min (~9 km)
from the airport there are only 15 to 20 min (~9km)
By public transport:
From the Dusseldorf Central Station U-Bahn Nr U78 will get you there for 26 min
From Dusseldorf International Airport to Messeplatz you need to change transport with either of this 3 options:
- From Airpot Terminals A/B/C: 6 stops with Bus 760 to Freiligrathplatz and then U78 to MERKUR SPIEL-ARENA/Messe Nord and within 7 min walking distance you will reach the Messe*
- SB51 from Flughafen Terminal A/B/C to Theodor-Heuss-Brücke and then with U78 to MERKUR SPIEL-ARENA/Messe Nord and within walking distance you will reach the Messe*
- from Terminals A/B/C take bus 721 for 6 stops to 'Am Hain', transfer to bus 722 for another 4 stops to Messe Congress Center and within walking distance you will reach the Messe*
* every choice will take you from 30 to 40 min