Most booked hotels
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 6.6km
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 6.6km
A&O Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 7.2km
Moxy Duesseldorf South Hotel
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 16.03km
b'mine Hotel Dusseldorf
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 8.9km
the niu Tab
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 7.78km
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 3.9km
Your free enquiry
Mechanical Components, Tools, Hardware, Welding
Event website :
Name and format change update: Aluminum Trade Fair will replaced for the 2021 and all future editions with the congress Aluminum Business Summit. The 2021 edition of the congress will take place in Dusseldorf on the following dates: 28.09.2021-29.09.2021. The format of the event will be hybrid.
Aluminium brings you all the latest news and trends on the rise in the wire, cable and metalworking industry – all neatly presented and discussed on a global platform with a sizeable audience and a growing return. Aluminium gives you the opportunity to network with decision makers, suppliers and consumers. Product categories feature connection technology, recycling, alloy trading, auxiliaries, prefabricated buildings, refractory, rolling mills, traffic control systems and more.
- An audience made out of over 27,500 trade visitors;
- A support program that targets career development for talent in all areas;
- A series of themed guided tours that enable discovery;
- Access to matchmaking software that will support your business goals to schedule more meetings.
The international trade fair is based in Dusseldorf, Germany and lasts for three days in total. Editions are spaced out every two years and Reed Exhibitions Deutschland GmbH is the official organiser. There are two sets of opening hours. For visitors, door open at 09:00 in the morning and close at 06:00 in the afternoon at Messe Dusseldorf. Exhibitors, on the other hand, have an additional hour before opening and closing time.
Audience and statistics
The reason why Aluminium has been a major go-to event among professionals is the strong focus on technological progress as can be seen through the programming items above. As a result, the trade fair has seen a fair share of international exhibitors and visitors, prompting organisers to label the event as the “United Nations of ALUMINIUM”. Another aspect not to be ignored is the support given towards professionals seeking new career opportunities and further training. There are also Special Forum filled with exciting lectures and the Innovation Areas Aluminium.
Affordable hotel offers near Messe Düsseldorf
Get a fine room close to the action with the active help from Trade Fair Trips ltd. We are veterans when it comes to accommodation for trips and promise the best hotel prices for Aluminium. Just send us your ideal price and location and we’ll create a custom list with hotel bookings for Aluminium for you. It’s simple to book hotels close to Messe Dusseldorf and keep expenses to a minimum.
Full list ofBook Now
How to get to Aluminium
from Dusseldorf Hbf is 1h 30 min walk or 30 min with a bicycle
1h 5 min with a walk or 25 min with a bike
from Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof the ride will take you 30 min (~9 km)
from the airport there are only 15 to 20 min (~9km)
By public transport:
From the Dusseldorf Central Station U-Bahn Nr U78 will get you there for 26 min
From Dusseldorf International Airport to Messeplatz you need to change transport with either of this 3 options:
- From Airpot Terminals A/B/C: 6 stops with Bus 760 to Freiligrathplatz and then U78 to MERKUR SPIEL-ARENA/Messe Nord and within 7 min walking distance you will reach the Messe*
- SB51 from Flughafen Terminal A/B/C to Theodor-Heuss-Brücke and then with U78 to MERKUR SPIEL-ARENA/Messe Nord and within walking distance you will reach the Messe*
- from Terminals A/B/C take bus 721 for 6 stops to 'Am Hain', transfer to bus 722 for another 4 stops to Messe Congress Center and within walking distance you will reach the Messe*
* every choice will take you from 30 to 40 min