Most booked hotels
IntercityHotel Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof Sud
distance to Messe Frankfurt : 1.3km
ibis Frankfurt Centrum
distance to Messe Frankfurt : 1.6km
BOLD Hotel Frankfurt an der Messe
distance to Messe Frankfurt : 0.8km
Ibis Hotel Frankfurt City Messe
distance to Messe Frankfurt : 1.5km
ibis Hotel Frankfurt Messe West
distance to Messe Frankfurt : 2.6km
B&B Hotel Frankfurt Niederrad
distance to Messe Frankfurt : 5.4km
Your free enquiry
Frankfurt am Main ,Germany
Chemistry, Chemical Process
Event website :
Chemspec and Covid-19
Chemspec 2022 will take place in an in-person format between 31.05.2022 and 1.06.2022. It will be hosted at the Messe Frankfurt in Frankfurt, Germany. Organisers have assured that the latest COVID-19 health and safety measures will be observed. Such measures will include precautions such as:
- Messe Frankfurt will only admit participants who have recovered or have been vaccinated/tested. Such documents must also be presented upon arrival in Germany due to the implemented travel restrictions. The following documents are required for admission:
- Proof of full vaccination and/or recovery from COVID-19 no older than six months.
- A negative PCR test result issued less than 24 hours before the event's start time
- Attendees must present their 3G documents as well as their ID cards at the entrance. Delegates must maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 meters between one another. At all times, attendees must wear face masks such as FFP2 or surgical ones. Attendants must cough or sneeze in the crook of their arms. They should also avoid physical forms of networking, such as shaking hands.
Learn the latest technological and scientific breakthroughs in the chemicals industry and position yourself internationally at Chemspec Europe – the international trade fair that rounds up every chemical-related sector together. The event is known to travel to a new European city every year over the course of two days during the summer, which makes it truly indispensable for exhibitors with ambitions to break into new markets.
- There’s certainly the appeal of specialized topics at the conference. The Crop Protection & Fine Chemicals Forum, RSC Lecture Theatre and Agrochemical Lecture Theatre have been very popular in the past.
- There’s an audience of over 4000 trade visitors.
- Further development is one of the priorities here, which is why raising money for a variety of scholarships is also a part of the agenda.
The latest edition will take place in Cologne, Germany as organised by Mack Brooks Exhibitions Ltd. Trade visitors gain access to the full value chain from chemical intermediates, cosmetics, toiletries and flow chemistry solutions to personal care, electronic chemicals and flavours. Doors open to trade visitors from 09:00 am in the morning and close at 17:00 pm in the afternoon.
Audience and statistics
Corporate managers, product designers, R&D managers, production and process managers make up who attends Chemspec Europe, which is what makes it a truly unmissable annual meeting for supply and demand.
Although the event is geared towards profit, there’s a great dedication to new research in the industry. The supporting program is also very varied and useful featuring the RSC Symposium, Regulatory Services Conference and Chemspec Agrochemical Outlook Conference to name a few.
Book hotel rooms for Chemspec Europe
Now’s the time to act for the best hotel prices for Chemspec Europe. Thousands are anticipated to make the trip, turning booking hotels near Koelnmesse into a challenge. Get the best hotel discounts right now from Trade Fair Trips ltd, and you will have your work trip planned in about a day. All we need from you is a tentative budget, and we create a custom list with options that save you money! Once you know where you’re staying, you can move on to booking meeting facilities and installing your show booth. We have the experience to assist in both tasks at superior rates.
Full list ofBook Now
How to get to Chemspec Europe
From Hauptbahnhof - 20 min
From Fnakfurt Aiport - 35 min with a bike
From Frankfurt Main Station - 10 min
From Frankfurt Airport - 20 min
By public transport:
From HBF S-Bahns with numbers 3, 4, 5 or 6 will all get you to Messe Frankfurt for 11 min
From Frankfurt Airport with ICE, S8 or S9 for 35 min to HBF and then S3, S4, S5 or S6 for 11 min