Most booked hotels
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 6.6km
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 6.6km
A&O Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 7.2km
Moxy Duesseldorf South Hotel
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 16.03km
b'mine Hotel Dusseldorf
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 8.9km
the niu Tab
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 7.78km
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 3.9km
Your free enquiry
Health Professionals, Medical Equipment and Technologies
Messe Dusseldorf GmbH
Event website :
The 2021 edition of Expopharm has been cancelled due to the uncertainty of the current global situation. The 2022 edition of the event will take place between the 14th and 19th of September.
Expopharm is a trailblazer for innovations and research done within the pharmaceutical processing chain as the international trade fair is closely invested in every step of the way from the laboratory technologies and processes used in manufacturing to distribution-ready final products.
- pharma-world – can be considered the heart of the event.
- Expopharm Night – this is the party for pharmacists and exhibitors.
- International Meeting Point – the primary pharmacy market for international exhibitors.
- Apothekertag (Pharmacist’s Day) – the future of pharmacy will be there.
Werbe- und Vertriebsgesellschaft Deutscher Apotheker mbH – the official organiser – boasts that the event is the biggest trade fair for the European pharmacy market. The product portfolio covers dosing systems, dental care, dentures cleaning aids, emergency information systems, drugs and food supplements. Editions arrive once every two years and last a total of four days in Dusseldorf, Germany. Messe Dusseldorf admits visitors from 09:00 am in the morning until 18:00 pm in the afternoon, though these hours are subject to change.
Audience and statistics
One of the biggest advantages to exhibiting to Expopharm is the access to buyers and experts from all over the continent. Along with pharmacists and pharmaceutical technicians, there is a presence in significant numbers from nurses, surgeons and digital solutions providers. We wish to highlight the exciting programming that’s taking place during the event, including Expopharm Night and the Apothekertag (Pharmacist’s Day). This should galvanize into planning a visit and first on the list should be a hotel booking for Expopharm.
Affordable accommodation near Messe Dusseldorf
Trade Fair Trips Ltd is the company you can rely on for accommodation for trade fairs. Ever since it was established, the main goal of our team has never been anything less than pleasing every single client with bespoke, affordable service. Set a price range and leave it to us to find the hotels near Messe Düsseldorf that make the best savings. But we offer much more. A comprehensive service package from us can include reservations for meeting facilities or the installation of your trade show booth!
Full list ofBook Now
How to get to Expopharm
from Dusseldorf Hbf is 1h 30 min walk or 30 min with a bicycle
1h 5 min with a walk or 25 min with a bike
from Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof the ride will take you 30 min (~9 km)
from the airport there are only 15 to 20 min (~9km)
By public transport:
From the Dusseldorf Central Station U-Bahn Nr U78 will get you there for 26 min
From Dusseldorf International Airport to Messeplatz you need to change transport with either of this 3 options:
- From Airpot Terminals A/B/C: 6 stops with Bus 760 to Freiligrathplatz and then U78 to MERKUR SPIEL-ARENA/Messe Nord and within 7 min walking distance you will reach the Messe*
- SB51 from Flughafen Terminal A/B/C to Theodor-Heuss-Brücke and then with U78 to MERKUR SPIEL-ARENA/Messe Nord and within walking distance you will reach the Messe*
- from Terminals A/B/C take bus 721 for 6 stops to 'Am Hain', transfer to bus 722 for another 4 stops to Messe Congress Center and within walking distance you will reach the Messe*
* every choice will take you from 30 to 40 min