Most booked hotels
Mercure Hotel Duisburg City
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 21.8km
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 6.6km
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 6.6km
A&O Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 7.2km
Moxy Duesseldorf South Hotel
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 16.03km
b'mine Hotel Dusseldorf
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 9.45km
Airport Lounge Hotel Dusseldorf
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 4.6km
Your free enquiry
Metal Working Industries
Messe Dusseldorf GmbH
Event website :
Covid-19 Event Update
Tube 2022 will take place from 20.06.2022 to 24.06.2022. The latest edition of the event has been postponed because of the ongoing pandemic and its newest complications. Tube 2022 will take place at Messe Düsseldorf as a face-to-face trade fair. It will take place alongside the 2022 edition of Wire. The organisers will ensure that Messe Düsseldorf will have a strict COVID-19 prevention program in place. The prevention plan will include the following safety and sanitation measures:
- All participants must provide 3G entry documents before entering the trade fairgrounds. The valid forms of the documents include vaccination certificates, proof of recovery papers, or negative test results. Attendees should note that negative test results will expire after 48 hours. Immunisation passports will be valid if the provider has at least two doses of an EU-approved vaccine. Proof of recovery document must not be older than 3 months, or they will be considered invalid. Attendees must provide the 3G papers in digital form.
- Attendees must disinfect their hands on a regular basis or wear protective gloves. As part of avoiding the spreading of Covid-19, the venue will implement the no paper exchange or physical forms of networking rule. Attendees must avoid shaking hands or exchanging papers such as business cards. At all times, participants must maintain a safe distance of 2 metres between one another.
- To help with the upholding of the implemented rules, Messe Düsseldorf will undergo changes. These will include adding more entrance and exhibition hall space. Also, the venue will remind about the social distance and face mask rules through informative signs.
Tube presents trade visitors with the latest technological advancements and solutions in the tube and pipe industry, covering all levels in the supply chain from raw materials and manufacturing to testing and trading later on.
The international trade fair entered the industry in 1988 and proved to be so vital for the manufacturing industry that is successfully replicated the format all over the world. There are Tube events in Southeast Asia, China, Russia, India and Arabia. Tube is where supply meets demand and what’s on offer is of the highest quality. It’s the perfect platform to do business no matter where on the processing chain you’re operating.
The product line-up includes pipes and fittings, machinery for pipe manufacturing, process technology tools and related tools, measuring, testing and control technology, profiles and associated equipment. To secure a high ROI and get qualified leads, sign up for the matching service at Tube.
Tube takes place every two years in Düsseldorf, Germany. Editions run for a total of five days at the start of spring – this is usually at the end of March and beginning of April. Tube shares a stage at Messe Dusseldorf with another specialized trade fair for components, Wire. Both events fall on even years and offer access to trade visitors only. Messe Düsseldorf GmbH serves as the official organiser as well with generous support from the International Tube Association (ITA).
The day’s events are scheduled between 09:00 am in the morning and 18:00 in the afternoon. The exception is the last day, which wraps up earlier at 16:30 pm. Do you need to rent a car to make it to the exhibition grounds? No. Messe Düsseldorf presents visitors with access to the tram and bus service – a convenient and efficient way to commute every day.
What Are People Saying?
“It is a privilege to take part at the show. It is the biggest fair in the world and every year it is like refreshing yourself with the latest updates in the business. This year, we also focus on American and Australian contacts,” – Sunil Shewaramani, K.D Industries Inc., General Manager, United Arab Emirates;
“It is very busy, but we didn't expect anything else. We participate at the Tube for years and the fair is extremely well organized as we are used to. It seems to me that there is much to catch up with in terms of industrial production in this region and hopefully we will benefit from that,” – Gerhard Berger, SSC Anlagenbau GmbH, Senior Consultant, Austria;
“In general we meet existing and potential customers. Especially for international contacts the Tube is perfect. We make more than 60% in sales outside of Europe, so the international aspect of the Tube is very important for us,” – Jörg Busch, IMS Messsysteme GmbH, General Manager Global Sales & Project, Rohrmesssysteme, Deutschland.
Audience & Statistics
Tube always generates significant business and organisers reveal that there is 97% satisfaction rate among trade visitors. The attendance numbers are also very satisfying.
Last edition saw more than 1200 international exhibitors and nearly 30,000 trade visitors, which make for the perfect visibility for your brand. Visitors come from all over the world to make purchases and establish partnerships with the majority coming from big European markets like Italy, France, Spain and Austria.
But we also want to highlight the growing involvement of markets in the East such as India, South Korea, Taiwan and China. As far as professional backgrounds go, the audience is diverse as buyers come from a variety of industries – automotive, chemical, energy, electrical, iron and construction.
Organizers predict a spike in attendance, so start looking for the best discount rates for fair hotels at the earliest. Trade Fair Trips ltd will help you navigate the countless options out there. Hotel offers for Tube are many and vary in location, price range and access to public transport.
We cut down on the hours to find right one and presents you with a bespoke list of the best options based on your criteria. In a single work day to boot. All you need to do is send us a price range and you can expect your online hotel booking for Tube the next day.
What’s more we offer additional services to our clients on ground – perhaps booking a meeting room in advance or acting as your contractor for building your fair booth. We are here to assist you at every step of the way.
Full list ofBook Now
How to get to Tube
from Dusseldorf Hbf is 1h 30 min walk or 30 min with a bicycle
1h 5 min with a walk or 25 min with a bike
from Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof the ride will take you 30 min (~9 km)
from the airport there are only 15 to 20 min (~9km)
By public transport:
From the Dusseldorf Central Station U-Bahn Nr U78 will get you there for 26 min
From Dusseldorf International Airport to Messeplatz you need to change transport with either of this 3 options:
- From Airpot Terminals A/B/C: 6 stops with Bus 760 to Freiligrathplatz and then U78 to MERKUR SPIEL-ARENA/Messe Nord and within 7 min walking distance you will reach the Messe*
- SB51 from Flughafen Terminal A/B/C to Theodor-Heuss-Brücke and then with U78 to MERKUR SPIEL-ARENA/Messe Nord and within walking distance you will reach the Messe*
- from Terminals A/B/C take bus 721 for 6 stops to 'Am Hain', transfer to bus 722 for another 4 stops to Messe Congress Center and within walking distance you will reach the Messe*
* every choice will take you from 30 to 40 min