Most booked hotels
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 6.6km
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 6.6km
A&O Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 7.2km
25hours Hotel Das Tour
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 5.2km
Maritim Hotel Dusseldorf
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 3.5km
NH Dusseldorf City Nord
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 4.7km
Hotel Nikko Dusseldorf
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 6.5km
Your free enquiry
Health Professionals, Medical Equipment and Technologies
Messe Dusseldorf GmbH
Event website :
Organisers have taken the success of virtual.COMPAMED as a sign to retool COMPAMED 2021 as a hybrid event. You can attend the international trade fair as a physical edition at Messe Düsseldorf from November 15th until November 18th or experience the 2021 programme from the comfort of your own home digitally.
Compamed is an international trade fair for medical technology high-tech solutions and it holds the distinction as the leading marketplace for the medical supplier industry. Industry folk also cite it as a major platform for product development worldwide, where innovations are often revealed for the first time anywhere. This is reflected in the product portfolio - HEPA filters, hose systems, disinfection equipment, ECG electrodes, elastomers, analyzers, angioplasty, diagnostic kits.
- COMPAMED is co-staged with the biggest medical event in the world, MEDICA.
- Exhibitors have the opportunity to reach over 110,000 trade visitors.
- There’s a designated informational program with the two most popular items being the COMPAMED HIGH-TECH and COMPAMED SUPPLIERS FORUMS.
- The focus of the international exhibition is to highlight next waves of innovations and the focus in previous editions falls onto microtechnology applications.
The trade fair is an annual mainstay in the business calendar of Dusseldorf, Germany, where the Messe Düsseldorf GmbH fills out the roles of both organiser and host. Each edition lasts for four days in total and both professionals and the general public have access to proceedings from 10:00 am in the morning until 18:00 in the afternoon.
Audience and statistics
Running alongside MEDICA in November, COMPAMED features new show days from Monday to Thursday. It is the perfect place for technical buyers, R&D and production managers, engineers and technicians, packaging specialists and managers to get a feel of the latest developments and presentation of future and key medical technologies of the 21st century.
Book your stay near Messe Dusseldorf
Looking to book a hotel for the show? Trade Fair Trips Ltd is here to help. We have secured the best discount rates on hotel accommodation for the exhibition, and are ready to provide you with a tailor-made offer based on your requirements. We make it possible to land hotels close to Messe Dusseldorf and cut down on travel expenses at the same time. Make a hotel reservation for COMPAMED that works in your favor in every single aspect. Trade Fair Trips ltd has also extended its services to other areas of your visit to COMPAMED. If you have to give a presentation, our team can book meeting facilities with ease and according to your technical requirements. You can also schedule for an exhibition booth installation before the fair starts.
Full list ofBook Now
How to get to COMPAMED
from Dusseldorf Hbf is 1h 30 min walk or 30 min with a bicycle
1h 5 min with a walk or 25 min with a bike
from Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof the ride will take you 30 min (~9 km)
from the airport there are only 15 to 20 min (~9km)
By public transport:
From the Dusseldorf Central Station U-Bahn Nr U78 will get you there for 26 min
From Dusseldorf International Airport to Messeplatz you need to change transport with either of this 3 options:
- From Airpot Terminals A/B/C: 6 stops with Bus 760 to Freiligrathplatz and then U78 to MERKUR SPIEL-ARENA/Messe Nord and within 7 min walking distance you will reach the Messe*
- SB51 from Flughafen Terminal A/B/C to Theodor-Heuss-Brücke and then with U78 to MERKUR SPIEL-ARENA/Messe Nord and within walking distance you will reach the Messe*
- from Terminals A/B/C take bus 721 for 6 stops to 'Am Hain', transfer to bus 722 for another 4 stops to Messe Congress Center and within walking distance you will reach the Messe*
* every choice will take you from 30 to 40 min