United Business Media
13 - 15 Oct P-MEC 2020
Although CPhI Worldwide has been going since 1990, it wasn’t until 2005 when P-MEC was first held in Madrid. This exhibition centers around automation and pharmaceutical equipment. The product groups represented here are varied – building services, clean room equipment, laboratory equipment, laboratory products, cleaning machines, dosing equipment, dosing systems, fillers, filling machines, filters, packaging equipment, process automation technology, processing plants and robotics.
It’s important to note that P-MEC is officially the fastest-growing sub-event under the CPhI Worldwide and provides manufacturers with stellar opportunities to discover clients and expand their market reach within Europe and beyond. In just two years, the exhibition has doubled in size, which should signal to exhibitors that P-MEC is a fertile ground to generate leads and build brand recognition. Lastly, P-MEC achieves full synergy with the other sub-events and visitors are able to experience the entire value chain under one roof.
P-MEC alongside CPhI Worldwide, ICSE, InnoPack and FDF are organised once a year in autumn around October or early November. The grouped international exhibitions travel around Europe in different major cities with each edition going on for three days in total. The upcoming edition of P-MEC will be run out of Milan, Italy and proceedings will take place in Fiera Milano. There are no opening times announced as of yet and visitors will have to check in close to the show’s premier.
UBM EMEA serves as the official organiser of the group of exhibitions. Fiera Milano finds itself in the heart of the city, which means there a lots of hotels located within walking distance. Public transport is also well-organised. You’re spoiled for choice between the Underground ATM Red Line M1 and Rho Fiera station, which is served by lines S5, S6 and S11.
What Are People Saying?
- “CPhI is one of the most important events in the Pharmaceutical Industry: If you are in the Pharmeceutical Industry, to attend CPhI is a must. If your business is related to pharmaceuticals this is the event to attend, this is the place to be. You can see everything and everyone that can help you grow your company,” - Sales & Marketing Manager, KARIAN Pharmaceuticals;
- “Once again, CPhI brought together the who is who of the pharma value chain. It remains one of the top places to meet in our eco-system,” - President Injectables Division, Aptar Pharma;
- “Wonderful event and an exhilarating experience. A must attend event for all pharma professionals,” - Director, Shagun International Pharmaceutical & Educational Consultants
- “CPhI: the most important global event in the pharma sector, to do business, increase your network, keep brand visibility,” - Business Development Manager, Foreign Markets, Sofar Spa;
- “CPhI is the place where business happens, a perfect environment to build meaningful, lasting relationships,” - Manager Business Development, Allpack Group AG
Audience & Statistics
Saxony-Anhalt is one of the major supports of CPhI Worldwide and in that sense P-MEC and it’s a part of the portfolio of events success. P-MEC serves as a successful meeting ground for brands to meet with buyers as roughly a third of all professional visitors want to meet new suppliers.
At the same time, it’s also important to now that almost half of all trade visitors are C-level executives, which means they have the budget and the buying power to negotiate new deals. Trade visitors represent more than 170 countries with the highest numbers from Spain, Switzerland, France, Germany, India, Italy and China.
Make your hotel bookings for P-MEC as early as possible and land the best deals on the market with Trade Fair Trips ltd. We’ve been working with business travelers in Milan, Italy for years so we know excellent hotels, hostels and apartments for rent in the city.
In addition, we understand the need for affordable accommodation for trade fairs so we’re sure to consider a stricter budget. We understand the importance of the right location, so we always seek out hotel rooms close to Fiera Milano with access to public transport to reduce your commuting time. Trade Fair Trips ltd has a rich catalog of additional services. Clients come to us when they need reservations for meeting facilities or when they want to schedule a team to install their exhibition booth!
Your Free Enquiry
Similar trade shows
Frankfurt am Main, Germany