Most booked hotels
AZIMUT Hotel Munich
distance to Messe Munich : 3.9km
Coffee Fellows Hotel München-Freiham
distance to Messe Munich : 22.1km
distance to Messe Munich : 4.41km
Maritim Hotel Munchen
distance to Messe Munich : 11.5km
Ibis Muenchen City Ost
distance to Messe Munich : 6.6km
Hotel Am Moosfeld
distance to Messe Munich : 2.8km
Your free enquiry
The Munich Show - Mineralientage
Stone, Marble & Ceramics
Event website :
The Munich Show - Mineralientage
The Munich Show - Mineralientage Covid-19 Update
Art and nature come together seamlessly at The Munich Show – Mineralientage, which is set for the dates of September 30th to October 2nd, 2022. The venue of choice for this physical event is Messe Munich in Munich, Germany, which follows the highest standards for hygiene and safety during the COVID-19 pandemic. The safety and hygiene standards that will be followed include:
- All participants must register in advance and also provide contact information. Their first and last names, phone numbers, email addresses, and home addresses are all included in the data. They must wear a medical face mask or an FFP2 face mask when attending the expo.
- Upon entering the venue, all attendees must present a health certificate. Evidence of recovery, an immunisation passport, or negative test results are examples of such certificates. The documents must have been issued within the last 180 days.
- Negative test results can be submitted up to 24 hours before the event. A PCR test, a rapid antigen test, or an on-site antigen test are all available options. Providers of such reports should be aware that the results of the tests will expire after 24 hours. They can retake the tests at the dedicated coronavirus centre on the exhibition grounds.
- Participants must keep a social distance of 1.5 meters and wash their hands frequently. Messe Munich will assist in the enforcement of such rules by installing specialised floor markings and sanitisation stations.
Visitors to the fair should be aware that Germany has placed travel restrictions in place. Due to these regulations, they must present documents such as negative test results upon arrival in Germany. They may also be required to quarantine for a certain number of days, depending on their departure country.
The Munich Show - Mineralientage (sometimes referred to as Mineral Days in translation) is the leading international trade show for gemstones, jewellery, minerals and accessories in Europe. The event has a long history as it dates back to 1964 and in the decades since its introduction has grown to be a focal meeting point for sellers, buyers, jewellers and collectors.
It’s not just mineral that are on display at The Munich Show. The entire exhibition floor is divided into four key ‘worlds’. We have Mineralworld (dedicated to the mineral industry), Gemworld (showcasing everything from rough stone to cut coloured stones and fine jewellery), Fossilworld (an important fossil-dedicated platform for scientists, collectors and dealers) and Stoneworld (for sophisticated accessories, room aesthetics and wellness with stones).
Each edition selects a new guiding theme and offers visitors special features like the Collectors’ Cabinets or a show that highlights young design talent.
The Munich Show – Mineralientage arrives annually in Munich, Germany at the end of October and editions last for a total of three days. The first day, usually Friday, is reserved for the industry crowd only and the remaining two, the weekend, are open to trade visitors.
Messe München is where the action happens and Münchner Mineralientage Fachmesse GmbH serves as the official organiser. Work hours on all three days are set from 09:00 am in the morning until 18:00 pm in the afternoon, though you should check the times for specific events.
Now onto commuting. You don’t need to rent a car to get to Messe München quickly. The exhibition grounds are connected to the U2 metro line and you also have several options pertaining to the city rail system. All in all, you have a short trip with public transport ahead of you.
What You Can Expect as an Exhibitor
- The Munich Show might be open to the general public, but it’s also a place to conduct business and grow your professional network. Jewelers, in particular, benefit from their very own trade area – the “Gemworld Professional”, which is open to specialists only;
- The Munich Show is also a through line to museums, which often participate at the fair in different capacities. This, in turn, gathers more interest from the industry press and you’re in a great position to generate buzz for your business and qualify sales leads;
- Every edition offers a completely different feel and experience since it’s build around a new theme each year. This sees the inclusion of special exhibits and presentations. One of the most exciting special exhibitions in 2019, for instance, answered the question of “Who gathers, writes history”.
Audience & Statistics
The Munich Show – Mineralientage is a well performer for a specialised fair of its kind. Last year saw the inclusion of 1250 international exhibitors that came from 63 countries total. The audience rose to a total of over 40,000 visitors; this includes industry professionals and gem enthusiasts from the general public.
That’s what so interesting about The Munich Show – Mineralientage. It is as likely to encounter families with young children interested in gems and fossils as it is likely to interact with collectors, buyers, scientists and museum staff.
Trade Fair Trips Ltd is here to help you find quality accommodation for your stay in Munich. Our team will provide you with a tailor-made offer based on your specific needs and requirements – complete with the best prices you will ever find. Contact us right now to secure your hotel booking for The Munich Show – Mineralientage and we work with you to ensure you have an easy time on your daily commute.
We look for hotels near Messe München within your price range and send you a list with the best prices to you within a single work day. Once you’re done with booking a hotel, it’s time to think about other logistics. Do you need to book meeting facilities on the ground? Who is going to install your exhibition booth? We gladly assist on both accounts and present you with affordable rates and quick service.
The Munich Mineral Show's 2021 edition featured a Young Designers Corner. This was an international competition for young fine jewellery designers. The Gem World sub-event also featured a new concept and industry statement. This included the one-of-a-kind Gem World Showcase, which was a professional open-air exhibition held in the area. Large showcases were also available in the public area of the venue. A consumer campaign with integrated regional retainers was launched in conjunction with the two exhibitions. The Munich Mineral Show 2021 featured over 300 exhibitors and 30,000 visitors. Under strict Covid-19 safety precautions, the trade show was held at Messe Munich. This included precautions such as the 3G entry policy.
Full list ofBook Now
How to get to The Munich Show - Mineralientage
45 min Bike ride from HBF
From Munich HBF ~30 min
From Munich International Aiport - 30 min
By public transport:
From Munich HBF with U2 (13 stops) for 23 min to Station Messestadt West
From Munich International Aiport - S8 to Munich Daglfing Station /1 min transfer to Daglfing Bahnhof Ost/ and then with bus 183 to Messestadt West ~ 55 min