Most booked hotels
Mercure Hotel Duisburg City
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 21.8km
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 6.6km
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 6.6km
A&O Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 7.2km
Moxy Duesseldorf South Hotel
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 16.03km
b'mine Hotel Dusseldorf
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 9.45km
Airport Lounge Hotel Dusseldorf
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 4.6km
Your free enquiry
Metal Working Industries
Messe Dusseldorf GmbH
Event website :
Covid-19 Event Update
June 20th – June 24th 2022 are the newly confirmed dates for when Wire is going to be held next alongside Tube. These major international trade fairs for the manufacturing industries have chosen to reschedule their latest editions to work on implementing safer concepts. Attendees can expect thorough COVID-19 health and safety protocols at Messe Düsseldorf. The implemented precautions will include:
- Attendees must show evidence that they do not have an ongoing Covid-19 infection. Such paperwork includes vaccination passports and negative test results. Both PCR and rapid antigen tests are acceptable testing methods. Documents demonstrating innate immunity as a result of recovering from a Covid-19 infection must not exceed 3 months. The CovPass or Corona-Warn apps must be used to show the 3G entry documents.
- The event's tickets are available online. During the registration, participants must provide full contact details. They should note that all one-day admission tickets are valid only for the date printed on the ticket and expire at closing time.
- Attendants should disinfect and sanitise their hands as frequently as necessary. They should also avoid exchanging business cards. Participants should not engage in any physical networking activities, such as handshakes. Face masks must be worn in locations where reminding signs are posted. When coughing or sneezing, attendees must keep a 1-meter distance from others.
- The venue will be altered in several ways to make enforcing the safety measures easier. The changes will include expanding the waiting and entrance areas. The expo centre will also have floor markings and wider aisles. This is an important step in helping attendees maintain the mandatory 2-meter social distance. At the venue, disinfection dispensers will be installed in areas such as the entrances.
Tightly specializing around the finer engineering points and manufacturing of wire products and technologies, Wire manages to establish itself as a market leader in Europe. The international trade fair debuted in 1986 and has achieved many mile markers to become the successful powerhouse that it is today. The brand has managed to spread to satellite events in China, Southeast Asia, India, South America and Russia.
Visiting Wire means seeing the latest trends in wire and cable up close and personal thanks to the in-depth product portfolio. Exhibitors display cable materials, auxiliary materials, control units, wire materials, processing machines, measuring instruments, controllers, industrial tools, manufacturing machines and end products.
You are able to meet many of the professionals in the field of wiring and create beneficial connections with renowned experts. The trade fair continues to grow as the next edition is now said to expand its focus by adding more related products to its portfolio like springs.
Wire arrives in Düsseldorf, Germany every two years during the first quarter and shares one space with Tube – the trade fair dedicated to tube and pipe technology. Both events last for a total of five days and are held between late March and early April. Messe Düsseldorf serves as both the venue and the organiser, while wire receives support from a number of organisations from Europe and the US: ACIMAF, IWCEA, IWMA and WCISA.
Admission is given to professional visitors only, and opening hours are from 09:00 am until 18:00 pm on the first four days. The last day ends at 16:30 pm.
We also have to talk about commuting to Messe Düsseldorf. From the city centre, you can take a bus (722) and the tram (lines U78 and U79). There’s also the convenient shuttle bus service that connects you from the airport to the exhibition grounds.
What Are People Saying?
“Our products are currently being exported to around 6 continents across 90 countries. We have 1100 customers all over the world, when we think of Europe, Germany is our biggest market,” – Renu Kochhar, Managing Director, Viraj Profiles Limited, India;
“We have participated in the wire since 1988, almost from the beginning, which was in 1986. The company was founded by my father. I've been doing our business for ten years, and my daughter is also getting more and more into our management work. Every year we meet international customers and have a look at innovations for wires and springs,” – Isabelle Vidal, Managing Director, Amic Steel Wire & Bars;
“As an owner operated company on a global market, we notice two main trends. On the one hand, we provide individual solutions with maximum quality. On the other hand, it is also very important to be able to have mass production at very low costs," – Josef Lang, Sales Manager, Lukas Anlagenbau GmbH.
Audience & Statistics
The numbers for Wire are continuously improving with each new edition. The last edition saw more than 1400 exhibitors from 50 countries showcase, while the audience increase to over 42,000 trade visitors in total. The international exhibition is highly international, with only a third of all visitors being German nationals. The rest come predominantly from Europe, then followed by Asian and American markets. The countries with the biggest concentration of visitors include Italy, India, Spain, France, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, the United States, Russia and Poland.
Visitors are often in high-ranking positions in their company, which means either having full or partial decision-making powers. Looking into the variety of industry backgrounds shows buyers from the iron, steel and non-ferrous metal industry; automotive supply industry; electrical industry, construction industry, trade, technical specialist retail trade; skilled trades and chemical industry.
Trade Fair Trips ltd helps you by finding accommodation according to your needs. Furthermore, since we have booked rooms near the venue in advance, we can offer low rates that will fit the budget of your business trip, and we can give you a convenient discount. In order to be satisfied, making a reservation with us is all you should do.
You are able to book hotels near Messe Hamburg and still cut down on your expenses. All you have to do is give us a price range, and we will do the rest in no time. It takes a day to make your online hotel booking for Wire.
We are also responsible for logistics. You’re able to book meeting facilities through us in advance and also have us build your show booth!
Full list ofBook Now
How to get to wire
from Dusseldorf Hbf is 1h 30 min walk or 30 min with a bicycle
1h 5 min with a walk or 25 min with a bike
from Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof the ride will take you 30 min (~9 km)
from the airport there are only 15 to 20 min (~9km)
By public transport:
From the Dusseldorf Central Station U-Bahn Nr U78 will get you there for 26 min
From Dusseldorf International Airport to Messeplatz you need to change transport with either of this 3 options:
- From Airpot Terminals A/B/C: 6 stops with Bus 760 to Freiligrathplatz and then U78 to MERKUR SPIEL-ARENA/Messe Nord and within 7 min walking distance you will reach the Messe*
- SB51 from Flughafen Terminal A/B/C to Theodor-Heuss-Brücke and then with U78 to MERKUR SPIEL-ARENA/Messe Nord and within walking distance you will reach the Messe*
- from Terminals A/B/C take bus 721 for 6 stops to 'Am Hain', transfer to bus 722 for another 4 stops to Messe Congress Center and within walking distance you will reach the Messe*
* every choice will take you from 30 to 40 min