CWIEME Berlin is the world’s largest international exhibition for Coil Winding, Insulation & Electrical Manufacturing. Last year the exhibition attracted over 6,500 trade visitors from 78 countries and 750 exhibitors from around the world.
Product categories on display at CWIEME Berlin include:
- Adhesives, Resins and Coatings;
- Cables, Connectors and Accessories;
- Electrical Contract Manufacturing;
- Electromechanical Components;
- Electronic and Electrical Components;
- Insulation and Shielding Materials;
- IT Software;
- Machines and Manufacturing Equipment;
- Motor and Generator Components;
- Power Supply;
- Quality, Test & Measurement;
CWIEME Berlin’s specialized content programme focuses on the latest in material, component and application design, market analysis, manufacturing processes, supply chain management and insight into future-oriented technology trends impacting the coil winding and electrical manufacturing world.
CWIEME Central will examine top industry and technical topics. Major themes for include:
- Industrie 4.0 beyond German Borders;
- E-mobility - Breakthroughs and pathways to progress;
- Costs vs quality vs efficiency, etc.
The brand new MRO Zone at CWIEME Berlin is dedicated to the maintenance, repair and operations sector.
Another interesting highlight is the CWIEME Challenge - a competition seeking the best university student projects in the fields of electrical engineering. Five project finalists will be invited to present during the live Challenge Presentation session, then visitors from the international electrical manufacturing industry will vote for the winning project.
If you still haven’t booked your hotel for CWIEME Berlin, hurry up – hotels in Berlin are getting booked up by the day. As usual, here at Trade Fair Trips Ltd we have managed to secure the best locations and hotel room rates for you - our valued customers. So go ahead and contact us now to book your hotel for CWIEME Berlin!
SEND YOUR ENQUIRY
Similar trade shows
Hong Kong, Hong Kong