Most booked hotels
Delta Hotels by Marriott Jumeirah Beach Dubai
distance to Dubai World Trade Centre : 25km
Emirates Grand Hotel
distance to Dubai World Trade Centre : 3.6km
Rove Trade Centre
distance to Dubai World Trade Centre : 0.85km
Arabian Dreams Hotel Apartments
distance to Dubai World Trade Centre : 4.5km
Majestic Hotel Tower
distance to Dubai World Trade Centre : 4.7km
distance to Dubai World Trade Centre : 3km
Your free enquiry
Safety, Security, Risk Management, Defense, Fire Protection
Messe Frankfurt GmbH
Event website :
Covid-19 and Intersec
The next in-person edition of Intersec has been confirmed for 17.01.2023 – 19.01.2023. The event will be held at the Dubai World Trade Centre under strict Covid-19 preventive measures. This will include:
- Attendants will be asked to show 3G papers, such as negative test results, before being granted access.
- Surgical masks must be worn in locations like the exhibition halls.
- The venue will feature strict social distancing guidelines. Attendants must uphold a safe distance of two metres. Floor markings will be placed throughout the venue to ensure a safe distance between participants. The seating capacities of the meeting rooms will be altered as well.
- Attendees must show barcodes or QR codes containing booking information to gain access.
- In all public areas, hand sanitisers will be available, and handwashing is strongly encouraged.
- Before entering the venue, all attendants will be checked for a high temperature. For the task, hosts will use contactless thermometers.
Due to the instated travel restrictions, 3G admittance papers must also be presented when arriving in the UAE.
Intersec has been serving safety and security industry businesses and professionals for over 20 years. Intersec’s technical solutions are in the areas of health, safety, fire and rescue, surveillance, information security, commercial security, and homeland security. At Intersec, you may also attend product presentations, lectures, and workshops, and even design and implement goals of extraordinary vision with the input of your peers and colleagues.
There are also numerous pavilions for related products such as technical textiles and aerial surveillance equipment. As such, Intersec is the place to be if you, as a safety professional, would like to create new partnerships and projects and upgrade your business’s security.
Organised by the Messe Frankfurt Middle East GmbH in Dubai, Intersec is the premier trade fair for safety and security, both online and offline. Founded in 1999, Intersec takes place over three days in January annually. This popular exhibition is in full swing 10:00 am in the morning until 18:00 pm in the afternoon, in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates.
Its venue, the Dubai World Trade Centre, can be reached via Dubai’s extensive metro system and by bus, which makes reaching the exhibition grounds a breeze if you would rather avoid renting a car or hiring a taxi. This business-only fair is open only to trade show visitors and no one below the age of 18 is permitted to enter the exhibition halls.
What Are People Saying
- “We have been participating at Intersec since 2015. This has been the right forum for us to showcase our product range to our ever-growing customer base in the region and allows us to meet our partners and potential partners from all over the Middle East region in one venue.” –Mike Commarmond, Managing Director, BOON EDAM
- “We unveiled our 8x8 firetruck—the largest in the world—at the show and it was the perfect platform to do so due to the key visitors it brings from all over the world.” –Khalid al Khatib, CEO Eng., NAFFCO
- “Our participation was great this year as the platform gave us the chance to have direct contact with the concerned authorities in governmental and private sectors. Intersec enabled us to strengthen our role in the adoption of security products.” –Alia Hamad, Public Relations Specialist, SIRA
- “The 22nd edition of the exhibition comes in line with the vision of the wise leadership which government agencies contribute to be a key leader in all fields. Intersec 2020 was a great platform to promote our products and meet industry thought leaders in the sector.” –Major Abdullah Mohammed Al Balushi, Coordinator of Intersec 2020, Dubai Police
Audience & Statistics
Safety and security has always been an important topic for governments and businesses and these trying times - what with wildfires, airplane crashes, riots, and the coronavirus pandemic - are no exception. These are exactly the kinds of security threats that Intersec’s exhibitors seek to deal with, mitigate, and prevent.
Belief in Intersec’s benefit to the industry has drawn sponsors such as Chinese tech giant Huawei, Japanese tech company Toshiba, and US storage company Seagate.
It is no surprise that the 2020 Intersec Show was booming at 1084 exhibitors from over 56 countries, who in turn were visited by over 33,800 visitors from 136 countries. If you are a trade agent, manufacturer, wholesaler, distributor, importer or exporter, a government authority, or just about anyone whose business requires security, this is the trade show for you!
We at Trade Fair Trips ltd believe that traveling to and participating in a trade fair should be easy and stress-free for everyone. We want to create an affordable, tailor-made trade fair experience for you and your group, starting with accommodations. Simply let us know your needed number of beds and your price range, then we’ll come up with a list of best hotel prices near the Dubai World Trade Centre. Next, we’ll take care of your needs during Intersec itself.
Do you need meeting facilities? Audio-visual equipment? Someone to build your exhibition installations and booths? We can do all that for you at a reasonable price. Just consult with us once and find the results in your inbox the next day!
Information About Past Editions
The Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre served as the hosting location of Intersec 2022. The event took place as s a face-to-face trade show. The venue enforced strict Covid-19 safety precautions in order to protect of the 18,112 trade visitors and 522 exhibitors. Social distancing and face masks were among the implemented measures.
Full list ofBook Now
How to get to Intersec
Dubai Airport – not advisable
Global Village 1 Station – not advisable
Dubai Airport – 10 mins via Sheikh Rashid Rd/E11
Global Village 1 Station – 20 mins via Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Rd/E311 and Al Ain - Dubai Rd/E66
By public transport:
Dubai Airport – 15 mins via transport MRed
Global Village 1 Station – not available