Most booked hotels
Your free enquiry
ARABIAN TRAVEL MARKET
Tourism, Restaurant, Catering & Hospitality Industries, Incentive Travel
Reed Exhibitions Ltd.
Event website :
ARABIAN TRAVEL MARKET
Arabian Travel Market and Covid-19
Arabian Travel Market's 2022 edition will be hosted as a hybrid event. The rendition will include a physical event and a virtual platform. The face-to-face segment of the Arabian Travel Market will occur at the Dubai World Trade Centre between 9.05.2022 and 12.05.2022. Between 17.05.2022 and 18.05.2022, the digital aspect will take place. The Dubai World Trade Centre will implement strict COVID-19 safety protocols. The health & safety precautions that will be put in place include:
- Pre-registration is obligatory for all participants, including the visitors and exhibitors. This is required in order to avoid crowd congestions and track & trace contacts. When accessing the venue, attendees must present their badge or ticket. They should also have 3G documents that prove the absence of a Covid-19 infection. Acceptable documents include negative test results, recovery reports, and vaccination certificates. Documents that verify a recovery from a coronavirus infection must be between 3 and 6 months old.
- Attendees must wear face masks in certain areas, such as the exhibition halls. They should also maintain a 2-metre social distance at all times. Handshakes and other physical forms of networking must be avoided. Participants should also refrain from handing out free literature on-site.
- On a daily basis, all sections of the venue, especially those with high traffic, will undergo disinfection. This will include evening hall sanitation and regular high-touch area cleaning.
- The exhibition grounds will be modified, including the adding of hallways with a width of 2.5 metres and 4 metres. The 2.5-metre ones will serve as transit spaces for one-way traffic, and the 4-metre ones - for two-way traffic. Attendees will be reminded about the social distance rule via special floor markings. There will be special signs to remind about the obligatory face masks. The meeting capacity of exhibition halls and conference rooms will be changed. The one person per 4m2 gross social distancing principle will be followed.
In the Middle East, there’s one trade show dedicated to the travel sector you need to be paying any attention to and that’s Arabian Travel Market. Inbound and outbound tourism professionals are all gathering in high numbers to immerse themselves in the trends and innovations in the industry as ATM (abbreviated) is where you can gain a deep profile of how the industry will look like in the next five years.
The first ever edition was held back in 1994 and in that time the trade show has risen as a juggernaut for the region as an unparalleled B2B networking event, where all kinds of travel are on the table. The portfolio extends to everything from bus travel and cruises to spa trips, group travel, language travel and luxury destinations.
The Arabian Travel Market calls Dubai its home and arrives every year in late April. Editions are held at the Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre - Dubai World Trade Centre and run the course of four days. The official organiser of the event is Reed Exhibitions, but enjoys very generous support and sponsorship from the Government of Dubai. In particular, the Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing.
This B2B event is available only to professional and doors are open from 12:00 pm at noon until 18:00 pm in the afternoon on the first day. The next three days start two hours earlier at 10:00 am and the fourth day ends one hour earlier at 17:00 pm.
The Dubai World Trade Centre is serviced by Dubai’s extensive metro system, which makes it easy to reach the exhibition grounds, if you don’t rent a car or use taxis. Another reliable way to commute is to catch one of the many buses.
What Are People Saying?
- “We made our return on investment on the first day, within a few hours of the doors opening. Prospect came here, made a beeline for the booth with a list of questions. Car rental companies who wants to use their services, 3 red hot leads on day 1. High quality. Plus, brokers they can partner with,” - Angela Margolit, Bluebird Auto Rental Systems;
- “We made deals with more than 15 countries in just two days. France, UK, Lebanon, Iraq, Namibia, and more. We are dancing and jumping due to the number of deals we are making we didn't expect this level. I've already signed up for next year,” - Mohammed Gaus, Zeeyarah;
- “The first 2 days at the ATM have been much busier than anticipated. We have met a key contact at a large global hotel distributor who we are having in depth discussions with, which are very likely to develop into a very large piece of business for us,” - Jón Árni Bragason, TripCreator
Audience & Statistics
Arabian Travel Market empowers companies to improve their market positions in the Middle East, but also around the world, because there are visitors from over 150 countries present. The numbers are very favorable with close to 30,000 travel professionals who come to see the products packages and offers from over 2500 exhibiting companies. That’s a lot of business that’s happening on a very high level.
ATM truly opens the doors to the entire world as the regions represented include the Middle East, Africa, Americas, Asia, Australasia and Europe & the Mediterranean. The same wealth of diversity can be seen in the number of professional backgrounds registered at ATM – the IT sector, private gaming reserves, professional conference organisers, golf resorts, outbound and inbound tour operators, event organisers, airlines, spas and theme parks among others.
Trade Fair Trips ltd presents exhibitors with a comprehensive solution to their needs next time the flight takes them as far as the Middle East. You’re able to secure meeting facilities with the right A/V equipment ahead of time with one call to us or have an entire crew wait for you the day before the trade fair to build your exhibition booth.
But where we are most capable is with accommodation for exhibitions. Book hotels for Arabian Travel Market at exceptional rates that have been tailored with you in mind. We maintain a wide network of properties in Dubai and know how to work around a tight schedule so you don’t overspend on your online hotel booking for Arabian Travel Market. We know you value efficiency so we always search for the hotels near the Dubai World Trade Centre.