ARABIAN TRAVEL MARKET 2024
Food & Drink Travel & Outdoor Tourism Hospitality
06-09 May 2024
Reed Exhibitions Ltd.
Dubai World Trade Centre
ARABIAN TRAVEL MARKET
An international travel and tourism industry event
In the Middle East, there’s one trade show dedicated to the travel sector you need to be paying any attention to and that’s Arabian Travel Market. Inbound and outbound tourism professionals are all gathering in high numbers to immerse themselves in the trends and innovations in the industry. ATM (abbreviated) is where you can gain a deep profile of what the industry will look like in the next five years.
The first-ever edition was held back in 1994 and in that time the trade show has risen as a juggernaut for the region as an unparalleled B2B networking event, where all kinds of travel are on the table. The portfolio extends to everything from bus travel and cruises to spa trips, group travel, language travel and luxury destinations.
Arabian Travel Market 2024
Arabian Travel Market's 2024 edition will be hosted as a live event. The rendition will include a physical event at the Dubai World Trade Centre between 06.05.2024 and 09.05.2024. The Dubai World Trade Centre will implement strict COVID-19 safety protocols. The health & safety precautions that will be put in place include:
- Pre-registration is obligatory for all participants, including the visitors and exhibitors. This is required in order to avoid crowd congestions and track & trace contacts. When accessing the venue, attendees must present their badge or ticket. They should also have 3G documents that prove the absence of a Covid-19 infection. Acceptable documents include negative test results, recovery reports, and vaccination certificates. Documents that verify a recovery from a coronavirus infection must be between 3 and 6 months old.
- Attendees must wear face masks in certain areas, such as the exhibition halls. They should also maintain a 2-metre social distance at all times. Handshakes and other physical forms of networking must be avoided. Participants should also refrain from handing out free literature on-site.
- On a daily basis, all sections of the venue, especially those with high traffic, will undergo disinfection. This will include evening hall sanitation and regular high-touch area cleaning.
- The exhibition grounds will be modified, including the addition of hallways with a width of 2.5 metres and 4 metres. The 2.5-metre ones will serve as transit spaces for one-way traffic, and the 4-metre ones – for two-way traffic. Attendees will be reminded about the social distance rule via special floor markings. There will be special signs to remind about the obligatory face masks. The meeting capacity of exhibition halls and conference rooms will be changed. The one person per 4m2 gross social distancing principle will be followed.
Due to the UAE's travel limitations, participants will have to present upon arrival documents such as negative test results.
Trade Fair Trips ltd presents exhibitors with a comprehensive solution to their needs next time the flight takes them as far as the Middle East. You’re able to secure meeting facilities with the right A/V equipment ahead of time with one call to us or have an entire crew wait for you the day before the trade fair to build your exhibition booth.
But where we are most capable is with accommodation for exhibitions. Book hotels for Arabian Travel Market at exceptional rates that have been tailored with you in mind. We maintain a wide network of properties in Dubai and know how to work around a tight schedule so you don’t overspend on your online hotel booking for Arabian Travel Market. We know you value efficiency so we always search for the hotels near the Dubai World Trade Centre.
Not advisable when travelling from Dubai Airport
Not advisable when travelling from Global Village 1 Station
10 minutes travelling from Dubai Airport
20 minutes when travelling from Global Village 1 Station
By public transport:
15 minutes travelling from Dubai Airport
Not advisable when travelling from Global Village 1 Station
Hotels near ARABIAN TRAVEL MARKET
|Hotel||Stars||Distance to fair||City||Price|
|Ibis Deira City Centre||7.8||Dubai||on request||Request|
|Aloft Dubai South||Dubai||on request||Request|
|Gevora Hotel||1.9||Dubai||on request||Request|
|Holiday Inn & Suites - Dubai Festival City Mall, an IHG Hotel||13.6||Dubai||on request||Request|
|Ramada Plaza Deira||7.7||Dubai||on request||Request|
|Rove City Centre||7.7||Dubai||on request||Request|
|Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments||7.2||Dubai||on request||Request|
|DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai - Business Bay||6.6||Dubai||on request||Request|
|Rose Park Hotel Al Barsha||20||Dubai||on request||Request|
|Roda Links Al Nasr||4.4||Dubai||on request||Request|
The Arabian Travel Market calls Dubai its home and arrives every year in late April. Editions are held at the Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre - Dubai World Trade Centre and run the course of four days. The official organiser of the event is Reed Exhibitions, but enjoys very generous support and sponsorship from the Government of Dubai. In particular, the Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing.
This B2B event is available only to professional and doors are open from 12:00 pm at noon until 18:00 pm in the afternoon on the first day. The next three days start two hours earlier at 10:00 am and the fourth day ends one hour earlier at 17:00 pm.
The Dubai World Trade Centre is serviced by Dubai’s extensive metro system, which makes it easy to reach the exhibition grounds, if you don’t rent a car or use taxis. Another reliable way to commute is to catch one of the many buses.
- “We made our return on investment on the first day, within a few hours of the doors opening. Prospect came here, made a beeline for the booth with a list of questions. Car rental companies who wants to use their services, 3 red hot leads on day 1. High quality. Plus, brokers they can partner with,” - Angela Margolit, Bluebird Auto Rental Systems;
- “We made deals with more than 15 countries in just two days. France, UK, Lebanon, Iraq, Namibia, and more. We are dancing and jumping due to the number of deals we are making we didn't expect this level. I've already signed up for next year,” - Mohammed Gaus, Zeeyarah;
- “The first 2 days at the ATM have been much busier than anticipated. We have met a key contact at a large global hotel distributor who we are having in depth discussions with, which are very likely to develop into a very large piece of business for us,” - Jón Árni Bragason, TripCreator
Arabian Travel Market empowers companies to improve their market positions in the Middle East, but also around the world, because there are visitors from over 150 countries present. The numbers are very favorable with close to 30,000 travel professionals who come to see the products packages and offers from over 2500 exhibiting companies. That’s a lot of business that’s happening on a very high level.
ATM truly opens the doors to the entire world as the regions represented include the Middle East, Africa, Americas, Asia, Australasia and Europe & the Mediterranean. The same wealth of diversity can be seen in the number of professional backgrounds registered at ATM – the IT sector, private gaming reserves, professional conference organisers, golf resorts, outbound and inbound tour operators, event organisers, airlines, spas and theme parks among others.
Arabian Travel Market 2021
Arabian Travel Market 2021 was the first hybrid event in the show's history. It included an in-person event as well as a complementary virtual platform. Such a modification was necessary Because of the COVID-19 epidemic. The event took place between May 16th and May 19th, 2021. The live aspect of the event followed strict safety regulations. Despite the travel limitations, the event attracted a significant group of participants. Over 21,600 attendees from 110 countries attended the live aspect of the event. The digital part of the show also attracted a considerable number of visitors. The site had registered 30,790 profiles. There were around 20,000 face-to-face virtual meetings. Over 6,600 attendants viewed the conference programme. ATM 2021 was the first and largest in-person tourist industry event since the outbreak began. The edition was a great success, demonstrating that the industry was ready to relaunch. It also showed that such restarts may be carried out successfully during a pandemic.
Arabian Travel Market 2022
ATM 2022 was the second instance when the trade fair was held as a hybrid event. It included an in-person component hosted at the DWTC, as well as a complementing digital platform. The live aspect of the event took place amidst rigorous Covid-19 safety precautions, such as the 3G admission policy. Despite the restrictions, numerous participants attended the event. ATM 2022 attracted over 30,000 participants, including more than 23,000 visitors and 1,500 exhibitors from 150 countries. The rendition featured three key themes – talent, sustainability, and innovation.
Arabian Travel Market 2023
The 2023 edition of Arabian Travel Market featured over 40 000 participants from more than 150 nations. This signified a new attendance record for the event by surpassing the 2019 edition by 5%. The event was held as a hybrid trade show in the Dubai World Trade Center between 01.05.2023 and 04.05.2023 and featured Covid-19 safety measures. The participant group included more than 2,100 exhibitors and 30,000 visitors.