Most booked hotels
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 6.6km
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 6.6km
A&O Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 7.2km
Moxy Duesseldorf South Hotel
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 16.03km
the niu Tab
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 7.78km
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 3.9km
b'mine Hotel Dusseldorf
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 8.9km
Your free enquiry
Sports, Horses, Hunting, Fishing, Yachting
Messe Dusseldorf GmbH
Event website :
Boot Düsseldorf and Covid-19
The latest edition of Boot Düsseldorf has been cancelled due to mounting concerns over the COVID-19 situation in Germany. Boot Düsseldorf 2023 will be back on 21 to 29 January at the Messe Düsseldorf in Düsseldorf, Germany. Organisers have assured the strict implementation of the latest health and safety protocols. Such protocols will include attendees needing to show 3G documents before entering the venue. Such documents include vaccination passports, proof of recovery or negative test results. They must also wear masks in indoor areas and perform regular hand sanitation.
Boot Düsseldorf has been one of the major shaping forces for the yacht industry for the better part of half of a century. Exhibitors display the best boats and yachts as well as showcase what’s new in the world of water sports over the course of nine days at Messe Düsseldorf. The product portfolio extends to boats, diving gear, action cams, accessories, houseboats, jet boats, navigation systems, kayaks, knee boards, canoes and so much more.
- There is real potential to generate sales leads as the audience reaches 250,000 visitors on average and data shows there’s consistent growth.
- There are constantly new, forward-thinking and interactive exhibits like THE WAVE, which is a large standing wave for demos, and the 60-metre flat water pool where visitors can practice windsurfing under safe conditions.
- There are 18 themed halls and the 360° Watersports Experience is one of the best features.
Messe Düsseldorf GmbH also serves as organiser for the event and editions roll out annually usually during winter in Düsseldorf, Germany. Working hours are fairly locked within an eight-hour period from 10:00 am in the morning until 18:00 pm in the afternoon. Nowhere else do you see the diversity in products and market trends.
Audience and statistics
That’s what makes Boot Düsseldorf such an indispensable international boat show for designers and manufacturers. You have the perfect in-built audience that has been curated since 1969 and attracts serious buyers and professionals in the fields connected to sailing, diving and water sports. The inclusion of popular items and special exhibits like the Classic Forum, which curates vintage boat models for appreciative audiences, only further boost the show’s profile.
Affordable hotel rooms near Messe Düsseldorf
Now is the right moment to think about bookings for Boot Düsseldorf and Trade Fair Trips ltd can help you make the right pick. Why spend so much time to look for hotels at reasonable rates on your own, when you can use our comprehensive database of establishments in Düsseldorf. We curate a custom list with the most affordable hotel offers for Boot Düsseldorf near Messe Düsseldorf. Alongside, you receive details on the best public transport routes to take. Trade Fair Trips ltd has diversified our services and now can assist you in installing your show booth. If you need to secure large meeting facilities, we can book them for you.
Full list ofBook Now
How to get to Boot Dusseldorf
from Dusseldorf Hbf is 1h 30 min walk or 30 min with a bicycle
1h 5 min with a walk or 25 min with a bike
from Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof the ride will take you 30 min (~9 km)
from the airport there are only 15 to 20 min (~9km)
By public transport:
From the Dusseldorf Central Station U-Bahn Nr U78 will get you there for 26 min
From Dusseldorf International Airport to Messeplatz you need to change transport with either of this 3 options:
- From Airpot Terminals A/B/C: 6 stops with Bus 760 to Freiligrathplatz and then U78 to MERKUR SPIEL-ARENA/Messe Nord and within 7 min walking distance you will reach the Messe*
- SB51 from Flughafen Terminal A/B/C to Theodor-Heuss-Brücke and then with U78 to MERKUR SPIEL-ARENA/Messe Nord and within walking distance you will reach the Messe*
- from Terminals A/B/C take bus 721 for 6 stops to 'Am Hain', transfer to bus 722 for another 4 stops to Messe Congress Center and within walking distance you will reach the Messe*
* every choice will take you from 30 to 40 min