Most booked hotels
A&O Koln Neumarkt
distance to Messe Cologne : 3.5km
Eden Hotel Fruh am Dom
distance to Messe Cologne : 2.7km
AZIMUT Hotel Cologne City Center
distance to Messe Cologne : 5.4km
Mercure Koeln Belfortstrasse
distance to Messe Cologne : 3.5km
distance to Messe Cologne : 2.8km
ibis Koln Centrum
distance to Messe Cologne : 3.2km
Your free enquiry
Sports, Horses, Hunting, Fishing, Yachting
Reed Exhibitions Deutschland GmbH
Event website :
The Latest News For FIBO
FIBO 2023 will be held at Messe Cologne from 13.04.2023 to 16.04.2023 as a live event. Due to the current epidemiological situation, the country has lifted most of its coronavirus regulations. Certain measures and steps, however, will be conducted and strongly encouraged:
- Disinfectant dispensers will be installed in all frequently-used areas of Messe Cologne. The venue's often-touched surfaces will be disinfected on a regular basis. It is strongly advised that exhibitors provide disinfectants at their booths.
- Participants are strongly advised to wear surgical masks.
- All entrance systems will remain open at all times.
- Exhibitors should make certain that all surfaces are sanitised prior to and after each session.
Participants must present their IDs as well as their tickets upon arrival at the convention centre. Because of the ongoing travel restrictions, they must also show 3G entrance papers upon arrival in Germany.
FIBO first took place back in 1985 and quickly became the leader for fitness, health and wellbeing on the territory of the European Union. It’s regularly first when it comes to showcasing cutting-edge advancements in fitness technology and nutritional news. FIBO helped shape the face of the current digital transformation of the industry and is right now again at the heart of rethinking the industry all over again in the face of the pandemic. A combination of seminars and a wide-ranging product portfolio create a fruitful and information environment for exhibitors and visitors alike.
The product groups you can expect to discover include body care products, prevention equipment, saunas, cardio equipment, cosmetics, therapy equipment, training equipment, sportswear and so much more.
At this trade show, you can see a variety of products in fields like:
- Fitness equipment
- Training equipment
- Wellness & beauty
FIBO reliably arrives in Cologne, Germany every spring at the start of April. The international fair for fitness, health and wellbeing fills out the halls of Koelnmesse for four days in total and editions are open to all visitors. Reed Exhibitions Deutschland serves as the official organiser for the trade fair.
Opening times are set from 09:00 am until 18:00 pm. These times are subject to change, so be sure to check again close to the day. Koelnmesse is well positioned in central Cologne, which makes it effortless for commuters to reach. If you don’t want to rent a car during FIBO, you can rely on public transport. Shuttle buses, tram and metro services all head to Koelnmesse as to city rail S-Bahn lines S6, S11, S12, S13. No matter where you stay in Cologne, there’s a convenient way to make your way to the exhibition grounds.
What Are People Saying?
- “One of the highlights of the year, because you can see everything in the industry. All device manufacturers are naturally here as well as speakers and networking meetings. Body is Life is a fantastic event, where you can meet people from the branch and well-known studio operators. I gladly return to FIBO every year,” – Günther Kreidenweies Workout Fitness-& Gesundheitspark;
- “It’s a mandatory deadline to attend as it’s always important to see how the sector develops and what’s new and available. Of course, we attend to see again the partners we’re already working with in order to discuss new development. So yeah, it’s important to visit. As a highlight I can say there’s a lot of nutritional advice from plant-based brands,” – Julia Esser FITPARK, Bad Oeynhausen;
- “FIBO is a must for every manufacturer in the sector. We’re here on our eight year to learn all the latest news. Last year we met so many new people. You learn about where the pulse of the fitness industry lies,” – Sebastian Stub Top Sports, Reutlingen
Audience & Statistics
FIBO scores high each year in terms of its visitor numbers. Last edition saw the participation of more than 145,000 international visitors coming from all over Europe with an emphasis on those countries closest to German including Austria, Belgium, Switzerland, the Netherlands and France. The fitness exhibition attracts both trade and private visitors.
Professionals in attendance include personal trainers, gym owners, physiotherapists, nutritionists, digitalisation experts, hotel and spa managers and professionals, health specialists and experts. Private visitors keep a rather diverse background as there are office professionals, managers, students, housewives and athletes. This gives exhibitors the perfect balance between growing their business on a B2B level, but also then connect with the end consumer and gain valuable customer insights.
Minimize all costs associated with hotel accommodation for international exhibition and let Trade Fair Trips Ltd make your reservations for FIBO. We’re experienced in the business travel sector and have a wide network of hotels, hostels and apartments in Cologne, Germany. You can find a great hotel room at a fair price.
We believe business travel should be affordable, which is why we make it a point to service at every price point. Our customers always receive offers on hotels close to Koelnmesse, whether they’re minutes away on foot or are near a metro or city rail line.
TFT also assists with logistics at the exhibition ground. Do you need to book meeting facilities? We can do that for you. Have no one to build your booth? You can call on us for that, too.
What Was Included in FIBO 2022?
The trade fair layout was improved for FIBO 2022. The 2022 rendition also emphasised health-related concepts. The fair included a special mention of post-pandemic opportunities. Incorporating new areas like mixed reality sports was also a focus topic. The event attracted 51,270 visitors and over 500 exhibitors.
Full list ofBook Now
How to get to FIBO
Cologne Bonn Airport – not advisable
Cologne Central Station – 30 mins via Hohenzollernbrücke
Cologne Bonn Airport – 20 mins via A559 and Östliche Zubringerstraße/L124
Cologne Central Station – 10 mins via Auenweg
By public transport:
Cologne Bonn Airport – 30 mins via S19 transport
Cologne Central Station – 10 mins via S-Bahn S6/12/9