Most booked hotels
Your free enquiry
Industrial Supplies, Subcontracting
Event website :
MCE and Covid-19
MCE 2022 has been postponed due to the pandemic. The event will be held in an in-person format. The event will take place at the Milan Fair Centre or Fiera Milano. The dates for the fair are between 28.06.2022 – 01.07.2022. The upcoming edition of MCE will have a strict COVID-19 prevention plan in place. This will include the following:
- All participants can only buy tickets online. This is necessary to prevent congestions at registration kiosks. During the purchasing, attendees must register and provide the following information:
First name and surname
All attendants of the fair should note that the venue will feature a 3G entry rule. Professionals need to present one of the following documents before entering:
Rapid antigen or PCR test results that are less than 48 hours old.
Vaccination certificates, with the second dose administered 14 days after the first.
Proof of recovery certificate that is between 28 days and 6 months old.
- All attendants must perform regular hand sanitation. They must also maintain a social distance of 1.5 metres. The wearing of masks is mandatory for all indoor and outdoor areas of the venue. Attendees must wear a medical, KN95/N95 or FFP2 mask. Avoiding physical forms of greeting such as shaking hands is mandatory.
All areas of the venue will undergo frequent sanitation. There will be disinfectant dispensers in locations such as the exhibition halls
MCE – short for Mostra Convegno Expocomfort – reimagines the living spaces of tomorrow and introduces innovations across multiple disciplines within the building and housing industries. The international exhibition has been going for sixty years with the very first edition being held back in 1960.
The product portfolio is so rich and varied that MCE has been divided into five themed areas – Indoor Climate, Water Solutions, Plant Technologies, That’s Smart and Biomass. Between them you have the latest in insulation technology, HVAC, solar power equipment, biomass plants, pellets, fuels for biomass heating and water treatment. Strengthened by a great support program, MCE educates, pushes the market forward and establishes strong connections between buyers and manufacturers.
MCE rolls out in Milan, Italy every two years towards the end of summer. Editions cover a total of four days during September at Fiera Milano. The international exhibition shares the stage with BIE - Biomass Innovation Expo. Reed Exhibitions Italia serves as the official organiser for both events.
Admission is given to trade visitors only and doors are open from 09:00 am in the morning until 18:00 pm in the afternoon. As with all major exhibition centres, Fiera Milano has a perfect location in Milan. Naturally this means first-rate connections to public transport.
The easiest way to commute to the exhibition grounds is to take a train down the Underground ATM Red Line M1. Another viable way to get to Fiera Milano is through the Rho Fiera station, which is serviced by several lines - S5, S6 and S11.
What People Are Saying
- “Mostra Convegno Expocomfort is the international benchmark exhibition for our associates who are professionals, researchers and leading companies in the HVAC+R industry. Mostra Convegno Expocomfort is one of the drivers that contributes significantly to our country’s economy,” - Francesca Romana d’Ambrosio, Chairperson of AiCARR;
- “I am confident that the next edition of Mostra Convegno Expocomfort will be for all players in the sector, not only a prestigious international showcase dedicated to comfortable living solutions but also a firm intention to relaunch the industry sector under the banner of innovation and enterprise culture. We will be there!” - Enrico Celin, Chairperson of ANGAISA
- “Assotermica is totally at MCE’s side, an exhibition that has contributed to create and develop thanks to the constant participation of its associates. Manufacturers, installers, distributors, designers, architects, assemblers, all those who belong to the HVAC+R and sanitary ware industries need to exchange ideas and discuss over an object on display,” - Alberto Montanini, Chairperson of Assotermica
Audience & Statistics
ANIMA, ANGAISA and AICARR are only some of the organisations and associations, which are official sponsors for MCE. It’s this support that makes MCE a resounding success each edition. The last edition saw nearly 2400 international exhibitors to some 162,000 trade visitors from all over the world. Countries represented were 54 and the overall satisfaction rates were also high. In terms of exhibitors, roughly half were native to Italy and the rest international.
Western and Eastern European markets represented the bulk of visitors with Asia raking up 25% of all visitors as well. Although small, there was also presence from African countries and North America.
But who are the professionals who visit? MCE is a magnet for installation and maintenance professionals, buyers and purchase managers, agents and representatives, shops and showrooms, universities and schools, energy managers and professional offices.
Have you reserved a spot on MCE’s show floors? The next step is to book your hotel reservations for MCE as early as possible. Discover all the best hotels in Milan, Italy within your price range with Trade Fair Trips ltd. We make it possible to not just enjoy your stay in Milan, but cut down on accommodation costs.
Whether you seek economy options or something more upscale, you’re at the right place. We select the best hotel deals on the market and prioritize hotels close to Fiera Milano for an easy commute. Trade Fair Trips ltd also offers on-site services. You can have your exhibition booth put up the day before MCE with our team. Additionally, we can reserve meeting facilities for business meetings complete with modern A/V technology.