Architecture, Building, Construction, Urban Equipment
MAE systems GmbH
BAUExpo & COVID-19
BAUExpo will return in 2023 with new dates: March 10th – March 12th, 2023. Organisers hope to be able to welcome visitors and exhibitors back at Messe Giessen. There is still sufficient interest in holding professional events, which only shows how resilient and important trade shows and exhibitions are to drive innovation and generate sales leads. Due to the country lifting its domestic Covid-19 restrictions in April 2022 and its travel limitations in June 2022, attendees at present will not be required to show 3G entry documents upon arrival. They should note that they will be encouraged to follow recommendable steps, such as maintaining a social distance.
The very first edition of BAUExpo emerged in 1995 and the trade fair has grown and expanded as the go-to marketplace and platform for the regional construction industry. The main goal of BAUExpo is to introduce supply to demand and drive direct sales. There is every single product group along the value chain under one roof:
- construction machinery and tools
- building materials
- prefabricated and solid houses
- kitchen units
- old house renovation
- interior design and furnishings
- garden and landscape designs
BAUExpo is the best possible way to make direct sales on and launch new products. Products often run out!
BAUExpo is brought to you by Messe Giessen GmbH, which also performs double duty as its host venue. The trade fair, based in Giessen, Germany, is an annual event that’s held every February. Editions run for a total of three days on the last weekend of the month. Both trade visitors and the general public are welcome to attend the trade fair. Work hours for all three dates are set for 10:00 in the morning until 18:00 in the afternoon. Messe Giessen has a central location within walking distance from the main train station, which means there are easy ways to reach it. Currently, the bus lines 7, 12, 24, 801 and 802 service the exhibition grounds and run regularly throughout the day. Messe Giessen is also quite close to the Oswaldsgarten train station. No matter where you are in the town, you’ll find your way quickly!
What Are People Saying?
• “The order books are already full. In the meantime, the visitors were already standing in the aisle, which is why we’re considering enlarging our stand next year,” - Udo Guhs, Judo;
• “Anyone who is really interested in the field of construction and would like to obtain information about it visits the BAUExpo. As a single-sector construction fair, it offers everything important on the topics of building, living and renovation,” - Allianz general agency
• “We don't need a mass of people; we need the right visitors who are interested in our topic. And we had quite a few of those over the three days,” - Heinrich Müller & Sohn.
• “This year, the majority of visitors are certainly planning investments, and we are delighted to have brought these projects directly together with the implementation ideas and suggestions of the exhibitors at BAUExpo. The trade fair has therefore paid off for both visitors and exhibitors,” - Roland Zwerenz, Managing Director of Messe Giessen GmbH.
Audience & Statistics
BAUExpo creates a lot of opportunities for both building professionals and homeowners to get all they need for future projects in terms of materials and equipment. Even though the trade event is oriented towards the Hesse region, it manages to generate a lot of interest. Last edition saw over 10,000 people overall attend BAUExpo. That’s not bad for a trade show with 300 exhibitors on average each year. It creates the perfect conditions to attract a constant flow of people to your fair booth. Outside of the big homeowner group, visitors come from all professional backgrounds - developers, contractors, tradesmen and manufacturers. They come not just to make purchases, but also stay well informed about trends and technologies. BAUExpo has dedicated itself to presenting the future of building and living in three special exhibit areas – Smart Home, Security in House and Apartment and Barrier-free Building and Living.
Have your tickets for BAUExpo? The next step is to book hotel rooms in Giessen, Germany. Trade Fair Trips ltd is your guide through the town and shows you all the best hotel deals at every price point. Price matters and we give you the most affordable hotel rates in town. Book a hotel close to Messe Giessen and make great savings at the same time. Hotels, hostels, apartments – we have it all and we have over a decade providing accommodation for trade shows. You’re in good hands and have your reservation for BAUExpo in just a single business day. Trade Fair Trips ltd offers a lot of additional services to help on your business trip. You can have us book a meeting room at the exhibition centre. Don’t have a team to build your fair booth? Hire a team from us at the right price.
Full list ofBook Now
How to get to BAUExpo
Not advisable when travelling from Frankfurt Airport
16 mins when travelling from Giesse Hauptbahnhof (Central Station)
45 mins when travelling from Frankfurt Airport
8 mins when travelling from Giesse Hauptbahnhof (Central Station)
By public transport:
73 mins when travelling from Frankfurt Airport
10 mins when travelling from Giesse Hauptbahnhof (Central Station)