Most booked hotels
Mercure Hotel Duisburg City
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 21.8km
the niu Tab
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 7.78km
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 6.6km
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 6.6km
A&O Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 7.2km
NH Dusseldorf City
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 7.61km
25hours Hotel Das Tour
distance to Messe Düsseldorf : 5.2km
Your free enquiry
Marketing, PR & Advertising, Selling, Franchising
Messe Dusseldorf GmbH
Event website :
EuroShop and Covid-19
The 2023 edition of EuroShop will be hosted as an in-person event at Messe Düsseldorf. The hosting dates for the live exhibition will between 26.02.2023 and 02.03.2023. EuroShop organisers will put in place several COVID-19 prevention recommendations. Among the recommendations will be for participants to wear PPE in the form of face masks in indoor areas. Also, they will be highly encouraged to maintain a social distance of 1.5 metres and to perform regular hand hygiene.
Because of Germany's instated travel limitations, attendees must show proof of recovery, vaccination, or negative test results upon arrival. Negative PCR or rapid antigen tests must have been completed within the previous 48 hours. The second vaccine dose must be administered no more than 14 days before the beginning of the event. The proof of recovery must be no older than six months.
If you’re working in retail, then you should keep your eyes on the upcoming EuroShop – the international trade fair that tackles advancements in retail and shop fitting along with very crucial trends in advertising and marketing. Düsseldorf, Germany, is where the event is going to be held for five days in February. What can visitors hope to discover at the event? The full value chain of products and solutions – inventory control systems, lamps, light concepts, storage facilities, store design, POP marketing and so much more.
- Present and pitch their products to an audience of over 113,000 trade visitors in a receptive and highly competitive environment.
- The groundbreaking achievements and advancements in POS marketing as part of the ever-popular POPAI Forum.
- Digitalisation practices and trends touched upon programming at the Omnichannel Forum.
- Dedication towards energy efficiency and minimizing the ecological impact of retail through events like the ECOpark and ECO Forum.
Messe Düsseldorf GmbH performs the dual role of the event organiser and host venue, and editions are spaced out every three years, so that each edition is a major industry moment. Both trade visitors and the public are admitted from 09:00 am until 18:00 pm, although these are subject to change.
Audience and statistics
EuroShop functions mostly as a procurement platform, where exhibitors are able to generate sales leads and learn about the technological trends taking root. Diversifying revenue streams is more than possible as the audience is built from food and non-food retail, wholesale, interior design, visual marketing, merchandising, and health care representatives. We also can’t forget to mention the varied programming that includes items like the EuroCIS Forum, ECOpark and ECO Forum!
Affordable hotel rooms near Messe Düsseldorf
With an audience as big as this one, it’s wise you start early on your search for the best hotel prices for EuroShop. Trade Fair Trips ltd has you back with an impressive service! Hotels close to Messe Düsseldorf are easy to find when you have the professionals team of Trade Fair Trips ltd behind your back. You rely on an expansive database with hotels all over the city. Once you’ve booked your stay, we can assist in booking your meeting facilities or taking over the installation of your trade show booth!
Full list ofBook Now
How to get to EuroShop
from Dusseldorf Hbf is 1h 30 min walk or 30 min with a bicycle
1h 5 min with a walk or 25 min with a bike
from Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof the ride will take you 30 min (~9 km)
from the airport there are only 15 to 20 min (~9km)
By public transport:
From the Dusseldorf Central Station U-Bahn Nr U78 will get you there for 26 min
From Dusseldorf International Airport to Messeplatz you need to change transport with either of this 3 options:
- From Airpot Terminals A/B/C: 6 stops with Bus 760 to Freiligrathplatz and then U78 to MERKUR SPIEL-ARENA/Messe Nord and within 7 min walking distance you will reach the Messe*
- SB51 from Flughafen Terminal A/B/C to Theodor-Heuss-Brücke and then with U78 to MERKUR SPIEL-ARENA/Messe Nord and within walking distance you will reach the Messe*
- from Terminals A/B/C take bus 721 for 6 stops to 'Am Hain', transfer to bus 722 for another 4 stops to Messe Congress Center and within walking distance you will reach the Messe*
* every choice will take you from 30 to 40 min