Italy has always been known as a major centre in the gourmand circles and a significant player on the European food & beverage industry. TUTTOFOOD opens the borders for local manufacturers to gain new contacts abroad and close lucrative deals. The international trade fair is designed to be a functional B2B platform for cross-border purchases. In this sense, you’re able to generate a lot of sales leads, learn about market trends and create brand visibility in a significantly short amount of time. The product portfolio is truly extensive and includes pasta, bread, cheese, oils, organic food, coffee, confectionery, diet food, fats, fish, milk products, frozen foods, meat, sauces, fruit and vegetables. But you also get to enjoy the fun side of the culinary industry through a series of breath taking show cookings helmed by the biggest chefs in the world.
Unlike many food and beverage trade fairs, TUTTOFOOD takes place once every two years, which leaves the market a chance to breathe, and then rolls out with the best products and innovations. The trade fair is based in Milan, Italy and has been going since 2007. Fiera Milano S.p.A. is the official organiser and co-locates TUTTOFOOD with Fruit & Veg Innovation at Fiera Milano. Editions usually take place in late May for a total of four days and working hours are from 09:30 am in the morning until 18:00 pm in the afternoon for the first three days, and until 16:00 pm on the last day. If you’re not in a hotel next to the exhibition grounds, you should know there are many ways to commute to Fiera Milano. The Underground ATM Red Line M1 services the centre directly and there’s also Rho Fiera station serviced by three train lines; S5, S6 and S11.
What Are People Saying?
- “TUTTOFOOD was a complete fair offering a huge variety of contacts, starting from smes up to big players, collecting all the best of food & beverage in one place. Very positive experience,” - Davide Sica, Perù;
- “I would like to extend my gratitude and appreciation for the great opportunity to visit the TUTTOFOOD event. It was indeed a fantastic show and I encountered many great exhibitors,” - Pikzern, Malaysia;
- “Everything was perfect. Bus service to the fair was quick and always on time. Buyers Lounge on strategic position and helpful on information. Great hotel and amazing evening Gala event. I was seeking for new suppliers for our business and had several meetings that we are developing right now for our market. I would rather be happy to participate on future events,” - Europa Importadora, Brazil;
- “Una experiencia maravillosa,” - Mesa Italiana, Colombia;
- “Everything was well organized and convenient for us. Thank you! It was again very interesting at the fair and we had quite a lot of contacts and saw a lot of new products,” - Magazine zum Globus AG, Switzerland
Audience & Statistics
AIDEPI, ASSICA, UNIONALIMENTARI, UNAS and ITA are the main supporters and sponsors of TUTTOFOOD, which has resulted in quite a spectacular turnout over the years. Last edition registered over 82,000 trade visitors in attendance, which came from 143 countries. You have the entirety of Europe represented, but there were also numbers of visitors from new markets such as Central America, the Middle East and North Africa. The distribution between national and foreign visitors was 79% to 21%. The top ten foreign markets with biggest numbers were the USA, Spain, France, Germany, the United Kingdom, China, Canada, the Benelux, Japan and the Russian Federation. Exhibitors numbered a little over 3000 brands in total, translating to good sales leads numbers and visibility as a whole during proceedings.
As TUTTOFOOD maintains such a high audience turnout, it’s imperative you start your travel preparations to Milan, Italy early. Trade Fair Trips ltd answers all your needs as an exhibitor and is more than capable to plan your work trip in only a couple of days. We specialize in reservations for meeting facilities and also can perform trade booth installations. Come to us to discover the top hotel prices during TUTTOFOOD, especially selected with you in mind. Trade Fair Trips ltd maintains close working relations with properties all over Milan, and we understand that you want a quick commute. So we seek out hotels near Fiera Milano!
Your Free Enquiry
Similar trade shows